Lake Howell High, Class of '81

Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ron and Some Big News!

I guess it is my turn. About 5 years ago Carl Carlson and I ran off together to start our new life with our adopted Haitian love servant Sergio. We have been blessed with many happy years. I was going to attach my picture of our family in Italy but Carl was detained and searched for illegal paraphernalia and they confiscated our camera.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, didn't mean to freak everyone out---Living in Jacksonville working with Comcast with their advertising products and emerging technology. Yes, it is Comcastic.

I have been married to my wife Christine (Interesting enough, if you receive a call from me it will show up on your caller ID as Christ Rothberg...kind of weird, huh?) for 8 years and we have a son and daughter who are about to turn 7 and 5 this month. We love Jacksonville and I am sorry that I will not be able to attend this weekend--sounds like fun. Gordie promised he would take pictures.

Regards to everyone! Ron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google